- Place of Origin: Beijing, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SPACECOM
- Model Number: SPC-124
- Access Mode: 10/100Mbps
- Wavelength: 850nm/1310nm/1550nm
- Port: Multi-mode: SC/ST Single mode: SC/FC
- Power supply: DC5V 2A (External)
- Operating humidity: 5%~90%
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard exporting package|
|Delivery Detail:||5 days after payment|
SpecificationsFiber optical media converter
1. 10/100Mbps adaptive fast Ethernet port
2. with 2 optical port and 4 electric port
2 optical port and 4 electric port fast Ethernet Media Converter
SPC124C Series, one kind of 10/100Mbps adaptive fast Ethernet media converter, with Four-port 10/100Mbps adaptive switch built in, can inter-converter electrical signals of 10Bast-T and/or 100Base-TX twisted pairs with optical signals of 100Bast-FX. As well as, it can be configured with two optical modules (one of them is for back up or for the conversion of single-mode and multi-mode). It extends the transmission distance of a network from 100m via copper cable to 120km (via single mode full duplex fiber optical cables). The products supports two different types of network connection mediums: 10/100Bast-TX and 100Bast-FX and full fill data transmission between two types of network connection medium with switching technology and store and forward technology. This makes it ideal for Working Group user and intelligent community Broadband Access.
- 10/100Mbps auto-sensed, facilitating network upgrade
- Built-in efficient switching core to implement flow control and reduce broadcast packets.
- Providing four respective 10M/100Mbps adaptive twisted pair switching ports to implement the backup of electrical ports and the access of multiple users. Two optical ports to fulfill optical backup or SM/MM conversion.
- Supporting full-duplex and half-duplex and its auto-sensed, auto MDI/MDIX.
- Supporting the transmission of extra-long packets up to 1536 bytes.
- Supporting Quality of Service (QoS) and ensuring the transmission of VoIP packets.
- Supporting STP to form a redundant network.
- Application: 10/100Mbps fast optical Ethernet long-distance transmitting network, star topology structure.
IEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE802.3u, 100Base-TX/FX Fast Ethernet,
IEEE802.3x Flow control, IEEE802.31q VLAN, IEEE802.31p QoS, IEEE802.1d
Multi-mode Dual-fiber: 2Km
Single mode Dual-fiber: 20/40/60/80/100/120km
Single mode single fiber: 20/40/60/80/100km
Category-5 twisted pairs:100m
Six RJ45 port: Connection with STP/UTP category-5 twisted pairs
One optical port:
Single mode: SC/FC
Single mode, Single Fiber: SC/FC
Media conversion, store-and-forward
MAC address table
Full duplex: flow control; half duplex: back pressure
Power supply: FX LINK/ACT (optical link/action
FX SPD (Fiber 100M transmission rate)
TP1/2/3…6 LINK/ACT (1/2/3…6 port twisted pair link action)
TP1/2/3…6SPD (1/2/3…6 port twisted pair 100M transmission rate)
DC5V 2A (External)
52mm(H)* 94mm(W)* 120mm(D) (External power supply)
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|